Melbourne Cup at The Island
Join the Island Gold Coast for the biggest day on the racing (and fashion!) calendar – Melbourne Cup, 2018. This promises to be their biggest event yet, across three fabulous levels with the best food, drink, dazzling fashion and live entertainment on the Coast. Giddy-up!
The Island is known for throwing a soirée and this year’s Melbourne Cup event promises to do just that! With your choice of the Cocktail Party or the Gala Luncheon there is something to suit every taste.
- Fashions on the field
- Fabulous prizes, giveaways, raffles and sweeps
- Live entertainment throughout the afternoon with bands, roaming artists, DJs & special guests
- All of the racing on the big screens
- The party continues after the big race with live entertainment well into the night!
COCKTAIL PARTY PACKAGE: $99 per person
- Across Goldie’s (Ground Level) and the Rooftop (Level 1)
- 3 hours of deluxe canapés and drinks, featuring sparkling, beer, cider, house wines, soft drinks
- 12.30pm – 3.30pm: the party continues after the big race with live entertainment well into the night!
GALA LUNCHEON PACKAGE: $195 per person / $2220 for a table of 12
- The Penthouse (Level 12)
- 3 course sit-down gala luncheon plus arrival canapés
- 3.5 hours of drinks, featuring Mumm Grand Cordon, beer, cider, house wines, soft drinks
- 12.00pm – 3.30pm: the party continues after the big race with live entertainment well into the night!
Bookings are essential. Purchase tickets via The Island website.
We have limited free onsite parking. The Cavil Avenue Tram stop is located 200m from the Island Gold Coast.
Paid parking is available at Bruce Bishop Car park located 350m from the Island Gold Coast